Landcruiser 79 Series Coil Conversion GVM Upgrade 4200 Kg Dual Cab
GVM Kit Specifications all Jmacx bolt in coil conversion can be done *PRE AND POST REGO* in all states all Jmacx bolt in coil conversion can have up to 4inch of...
GVM Kit Specifications
- all Jmacx bolt in coil conversion can be done *PRE AND POST REGO* in all states
- all Jmacx bolt in coil conversion can have up to 4inch of lift and 35inch tyres pre rego. (post rego vehicles with ESC are limited to 50mm of lift in all states)
- with this Jmacx bolt in coil conversion you get a:
- Increase GVM to 4200kg
- Maintain BTC of 3500kg at full 4200 GVM (Post Rego Vehicles Is State Dependent For This)
- Axle load increase to 2850kg
- SSM Number:48554 (visit rvcs website to confirm Specs)
- (for more information on axle loads,BTC and GVM please read our article here CALCULATE YOUR WEIGHT)
All JMACX products have full engineering and are approved by all states in Australia for post rego vehicles to ensure you are safe and legal on Australian roads. To see what comes in your JMACX 3900 bolt in coil conversion please watch the video and then use the kit builder bellow to get a quote today.
GVM Kit Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Kit Contain Parts that are Custom and Maybe Difficult to find if in the middle of Nowhere?
- Our diffs maintain all factory brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, diff lockers etc.
- Our Coil Kit uses factory length Landcruiser control arms, Panhard.
- Most parts maintain OEM Toyota bushes, so parts can be easily accessible anywhere in the world.
?How strong are the upgraded axles?
- Our diff housings are full fabricated units that exceed the strength of the factory original unit. JMACX Axles are the strongest production manufactured axle for Toyota Landcruiser available.
?How Long will Jmacx need my vehicle for?
- The Conversion will take around 7-14 working days depending on what accessories are being fitted to the vehicle .
Does the new wide track diff correct the rear vehicle track?
Can i have a Custom Colour?
Yes, automatically our kits are a standard black.
But let us know and we can give you a custom colour to suit you!
?We often see customers selecting a colour that represents their business
Will It Affect my Insurance?
No, but it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. (Generally Insures only require the vehicle to be Legal.)
We will occasionally sell out of stock in our Western Australia warehouse.
In the event of low or no stock, we'll first aim to freight from our Australian suppliers, failing that, we'll get a special order from overseas for you.
Where our Products are marked as:
ADD TO CART - We've got this in our warehouse and will ship within the next business day.
SPECIAL ORDER - This will generally NOT be in stock in Australia and will need to be ordered in.
PRE-ORDER - This will be in stock in Australia and we'll freight it within a few days.
If you have any questions about ordering, please reach out first:
(08) 9367 0888