GVM Kit Specifications
- Increase GVM to 3900Kg
- Upgrade includes upgraded fabricated track corrected rear differential, upgraded brakes, suspension, load rated rims, tyres and installation
- Maintain BTC of 3500Kg at full 3900 GVM (Post Rego Vehicles Is State Dependent For This)
- Axle load increase to 2700Kg
- This kit can come with either 400kg-600Kg or 600Kg+ leaf packs
- JMACX SSM Approval (Australian National Approval) SSM Number:50368 (visit RVCS website to confirm Specs)
GVM Kit Frequently Asked Questions
“Does the kit contain parts that are custom and maybe difficult to find?”
Our diffs maintain all factory brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, diff lockers etc. Most parts maintain OEM Toyota bushes, so parts can be easily accessible anywhere in the world.
“How strong are the upgraded axles?”
Our diff housings are full fabricated units that exceed the strength of the factory original unit. JMACX Axles are the strongest production manufactured axle for Toyota Landcruiser available.
“How long will JMACX need my vehicle for?”
The Conversion will take around 7-14 working days depending on what accessories are being fitted to the vehicle .
“Will It Affect my Insurance?”
No, but it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. Generally insurers only require the vehicle to be legal.
“Why does the rear differential need a track correction?”
From 2007 onward the rear diff of 70 series Landcruisers all are 100mm narrower in the rear diff. By widening the track to match the front differential there is greater control on dirt roads and sand tracks.
“Can I just offset my wheels as a track correction?”
Offsetting wheels greater than 25mm from standard is non-compliant as it puts excessive load on your wheel bearings.