GVM Kit Specifications
- Increase GVM to 4200kg
- Maintain BTC of 3500kg at full 4200 GVM (Post Rego Vehicles Is State Dependent For This)
- Axle load increase to 2700kg
- This kit comes with 900KG constant leaf packs
- This kit requires vehicle to have a constant load of 600kg+
- SSM Number:50368(visit rvcs website to confirm Specs)
- (for more information on axle loads, BTC and GVM please read our article here CALCULATE YOUR WEIGHT)
GVM Kit Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Kit Contain Parts that are Custom and Maybe Difficult to find if in the middle of Nowhere?
- Our diffs maintain all factory brakes, hubs, bearings, seals, diff lockers etc.
- Most parts maintain OEM Toyota bushes, so parts can be easily accessible anywhere in the world.
?How strong are the upgraded axles?
- Our diff housings are full fabricated units that exceed the strength of the factory original unit. JMACX Axles are the strongest production manufactured axle for Toyota Landcruiser available.
?How Long will Jmacx need my vehicle for?
- The Conversion will take around 7-14 working days depending on what accessories are being fitted to the vehicle .
Does the new wide track diff correct the rear vehicle track?
Will It Affect my Insurance?
No, but it is up to each individual to check with their insurer. (Generally Insures only require the vehicle to be Legal.)
Landcruiser 79 Series GVM Upgrade Leaf 4200 Kg Single Cab