Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
For vehicle with existing factory fitted rails, these rails need removing, this is done by loosening bolts from top of vehicle, no need to loosen internal lining. The backbone is then fixed into the existing holes, all bolts and nuts included for install. Rhino-Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase the available rail kits if you wanted to add rails to your platform.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
1x 52107 Pioneer Platform (2128mm x 1236mm)
1x RTLB1 200 Series Backbone Mounting System
1x RTLWF2 200 Series Wind Fairing
Particular care is needed when removing existing bolts from roof. To avoid loosing the body thread, loosen bolts gently and when you have removed on of the paired group of bolts, insert a bolt thread (custom make bolts with head cut off) into each of the mounts. Then when lowering the backbone, you can place it over these threads.Then proceed to tighten all bolts.